The Seattle Perl Users Group is dedicated to the development of a mutually supportive community of Perl programmers in the Seattle, WA USA area, and to the professional development of the individual members. Our primary focus is on helping each other learn more about the Perl programming language.
In pursuit of these goals, we strive to encourage the following types of activities:
- helping local Perl programmers get to know each other
- helping each other learn more about Perl
- helping each other find Perl programming contracts and jobs
- discussing the ways in which the SPUG meetings can better serve the membership
- encouraging SPUG members to take active roles in SPUG for our collective benefit
We operate as a kind of "Educational Cooperative", by taking turns telling each other what we've learned about Perl.
To that end, we hold monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of each month with one or two technical presentations and discussions. Read on for more information.
Our next meeting will be on the third Tuesday of each month. Details should be available on the calendar below:
About this site
This site was built using freely available software including Vim, Subversion, SVK, rsync, and Template Toolkit. Suggestions for specific improvement are greatly appreciated. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous editions of this site are availabe via the links to the left.